Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Birthday Gift

It's been way too long since I last posted on here. My computer decided to lock me out of windows and then by backup, Firefox, for some reason wouldn't let me onto any Blogger sites. >_>

But today it realized it was my birthday and gave me a present. It relinquished it's dirty hold over my blog and wallah, I now am back.

I know your all tittering in your seats at my return.

It was so cold and lonely out in Bloggerville without me I know, but rest assured, that cold feeling of loneliness can now disappear, I will warm you once again with my adventures in conquering my fear of writing.

Did I just hear a snort?

Well as you can see I'm just glad to be back.

I've been steadily working on my book and it's coming along. I feel like my characters are finally whispering their thoughts to me. They are finally telling me where they really want to go, who they want to see and most importantly what kind of wild ride I'm in for. It's a great feeling. A rush like no other.

Here's to staying high on writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment