Thursday, August 13, 2009

Suprise Laughter

I love music.

Always have and always will (as the cliche' goes). I love a variety of tunes and my mood controls the tunes. I wanted something upbeat for this post since I had NOTHING in mind for it (bad bad me!) So I headed over for some Benny Benassi and stumbled on a really neat DJ remix.

Now I never read comments, but tonight my eyes skitted across the LONG list of comments and screeched to a halt at the very last one on the page.

I blinked, and blinked again. Then promptly busted out laughing.

Here is the lol comment:

"Dude, He's a DJ. If you give him your email, He's going to give you the -Song- Not a virus. Look at his other vids, you'll see.

Jesus, People can't tell hackers from DJ's these days."

Now we know the hackers dirty plan!! They are going to start disguising themselves as DJ's and take over the Internet, one pc at a time...

Bravo Mr Comment Man. Thanks for the visual of a disgusted face and hands thrown into the air. I mean really what is the world coming to? ;p

Here's to you finding a small slice of unexpected laughter.

Keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment